1. Scope of application
2. Information Collection and Use
3. Participation of partners in data usage, transfer and disclosure of personal information
4. Your rights
5. Store information
6. Policy update
7. Protection of Minors
8. Contact us
Scope of application
This policy applies to all products and services provided by BKB. Platform service providers provide you with the development of technology through websites, clients and new forms. Except for information related to information collection and use activities described in this policy, this policy does not apply to other services provided to you by other third parties, and other services are subject to personal information collection and use rules that are otherwise explained to you.
Information Collection and Use
When you use our products/services, we need/may need to collect and use your personal information including the following two categories: In order to provide you with our basic functional products/services and fulfill your laws and regulations, you must authorize us Collect and use necessary information. If you refuse to provide relevant information, you will not be able to use our products/services normally. In order to provide you with our additional functional products/services, you can choose to individually agree or not to agree to the collection and use of information with BKB. If you refuse to provide, you will not be able to use relevant additional functions normally or achieve the functional effects we intend to achieve, and will not affect your use of our basic functions. We would like to remind you: We are committed to creating a variety of products and services to meet your needs. Due to differences in the specific range of products/services selected by different users, the type and scope of basic/additional functions and personal information collected and used may be different. See specific product/service features.
The specific functional scenarios we will provide you include:
(1) Helping you become our member and account management Basic member services We provide you with services based on your BKB platform account.
In order to create a BKB platform account, you need to provide us with at least your mobile phone number, used member name and password. If you refuse to provide the above information, you will not be able to register an account on the BKB platform, and you can only use browsing and search services. Based on your current level, your BKB platform account usage and account level calculation rules will be set by the platform, and we will provide you with the basic rights and rights corresponding to the corresponding account level. Additional member services Special member benefits: If you provide the following additional information, it will help us provide you with more personalized service products or services: real name, email address, withdrawal cryptocurrency wallet address, nickname and avatar, we Can also provide you with special membership services. Among them, the nickname and profile picture you set will be displayed publicly. If you already have a BKB platform account, we may display the above personal information mentioned in your BKB platform services. As well as the operations you perform on the BKB platform or products and the services associated with your BKB platform account (you can use the products or services provided by our affiliates through the link portals or other product/service portals or clients provided on our website through BKB platform account), including the centralized display of your personal information, preferential rights and transaction instructions through the BKB platform account. We will respect your choice of BKB platform services and BKB platform account settings. Verification In order to meet relevant legal provisions and regulatory requirements, ensure the authenticity of user identities, realize risk control, and ensure the security of systems and services, we need to collect your relevant information when you authenticate to use specific services/functions, such as:
First. Account retrieval When you need to retrieve your BKB platform account, we may collect your identity information, including your real name, email address, account number, identity verification and Google authentication information, to verify your identity and help you retrieve it Your BKB platform account.
Second. Identity authentication You need to perform real-name or real-person authentication for transactions or services that need to realize special types of goods, role authentication requirements for applying for membership, and other required scenarios to verify the real identity of users according to law. In order to achieve the purpose of authentication, you need to actively provide relevant real identity information (name, ID number and other identity information or related verification codes, which may vary, please refer to the page prompts according to the actual situation) and authorize us to pass Information verification is carried out in the following ways: National authoritative and credible identity authentication agencies.
We will record and save the certification information and legally determined identification results. This information will only be used for identity verification purposes or other purposes stipulated by laws and regulations, and shall not be used for other purposes without your express authorization.
BKB platform account management and transaction
Quantitative trading When you use the quantitative trading function, we will collect your investment information and order information to optimize your investment experience. When you use a specific product/service on our platform, we will generate an order system for you to purchase the product/service in the following ways. At the same time, the order will contain the following information: the product/service you purchased, the amount created when the order was placed, the amount you should invest, and your profit information. We collect this information to help you successfully complete the transaction, to ensure the security of your transaction, to facilitate your query of order information, to provide customer service and information technology support services and other specific purposes notified by us. In order to facilitate your understanding, query and management of order information, we will collect order information generated during your use of our services for display to you and to facilitate your order management. You can view and manage your order information through "My". Customer service and dispute resolution When you contact us or apply for transaction dispute resolution, in order to ensure the security of your account and system, we need you to provide the necessary personal information to verify your membership status. In order to facilitate contact with you, help you solve problems as soon as possible and record solutions and results related issues, we may save your communication with us, communication records and related content_ (including account information you provide to us, order information, Other information to prove the relevant facts, or the contact information you left). We will use your account information and order information if you make inquiries, complaints or suggestions about a particular order. We may also use other information about you to provide services and improve service quality for the following purposes, including relevant information you provide when you contact customer service and questionnaire responses you send to us when you participate in questionnaire surveys. We will use deep learning technology to provide you with customer service, and de-identify your communication with our communication records and related content, so as to continuously improve the quality of customer service.
My Home Your profile page displays your profile picture, nickname, and more. You can click Personal Center to view and manage personal data, transaction information and content. Communicate with me, message notifications In operation, we may send you one or more types of notifications at the URL at the same time, such as service notifications, identity verification, security verification and user experience research, information provided by contact (such as contact number and email address) during your use of the product or service. We may also display or pop-up information about services, functions or events, etc. Product or service information that may be of interest to you via text message or phone call. If you do not want to receive our commercial information and other product or service information, you can unsubscribe or close it by text message, email or contact our customer service directly. In order to ensure that you can receive push content normally and avoid missing messages, we will push the platform Notifications (such as transaction information, event offers, interactive messages, service notifications, etc.) are given to you through customer and member groups. Interact with relatives and friends You can send invitation links or invitation codes to invite your friends and relatives to join BKB and earn profits through quantitative trading. At the same time, you can get invitation rewards. Event participation When you participate in our marketing activities, we may need to collect and use your relevant personal information (including but not limited to your nickname, avatar, contact information, order information, transaction records, account level) to help you register for the event and receiving rewards, etc., we will separately notify you of the specific scope of collection and use in relevant scenarios and obtain your consent. In addition, we may use your information to develop and improve products or services, comprehensive statistics, data analysis or processing, etc.
Provide security for users
In order to fulfill the legal obligation to protect personal safety, cryptocurrency transactions, and improve the security of your use, we and our affiliates and partners provide services to protect personal safety, property safety, account security and transaction safety of you or other users or the public , to better prevent risk network vulnerabilities, computer viruses, network attacks and network intrusions, and more accurately identify illegal acts and BKB platform regulations or related agreements and rules. BKB uses USDT, the digital currency for settlement, each of which allows you to have your own receiving wallet address, which can be flexibly set to exchange for any legal currency. USDT is more efficient and secure for BKB income settlement. It may use or integrate your member information, transaction information and shared information to comprehensively judge your account and transaction risks according to law, conduct identity verification, detect and prevent security incidents, and take necessary records, audits, analyzes and take disposal measures according to law .
Other additional services provided to users
Additional services based on system permissions In order to provide you with more convenient, high-quality, personalized products or services, and strive to improve your experience, we may collect and use your personal information in the following ways to enable the provision of system permissions in the following additional services for you. If you do not agree to enable relevant permissions, it will not affect your use of BKB's basic service platform, but you may not be able to obtain these additional services as a user experience. Other Rules Regarding the Collection and Use of Personal Information If the information you provide contains the following personal information to other users, you should ensure that you have obtained legal authorization before providing such personal information to us. If we use information for other purposes not specified in this policy, or use information collected for a specific purpose for other purposes, we will obtain your prior consent. Under the premise of security, encryption technology strictly de-identifies and specific individuals cannot be re-identified. We will use the collected data for machine learning, algorithm model training or other data analysis and mining processing, so as to better ensure our product experience and assistance. Business decision analysisPartners involved in data use, transfer and disclosurePersonal informationPartners involved in data useFirst. Basic principles When we cooperate with partners, we will abide by the following content principles:
1) Lawful and legal, minimum principle: Data processing should have a legal basis, have a legitimate purpose, and be limited to the minimum scope to achieve the purpose of processing.
2) Maximization of users’ right to know and decision: Users' right to know and decide to process their personal information should be fully respected in the process of data processing.
3) The principle of the strongest security guarantee capability: We will take necessary measures to ensure the security of personal information. We process and carefully evaluate our partners for the purpose of data use, comprehensively assess the ability of these partners to ensure security, and require them to abide by the relevant provisions of the cooperation agreement. Require.
Second. Scope of partners: If specific functions and scenarios involve our service affiliates and third parties, the scope of partners includes our affiliates and third parties.
Third. Entrusted processing: We may entrust authorized partners to process your personal information, so that authorized partners can provide you with certain services or perform functions on our behalf. We will only entrust authorized partners to process your information for legitimate, lawful, necessary, specific and clear purposes. As stipulated in this policy, authorized partners can only access the information needed to perform their duties. and we will require them by agreement not to use this information for any other purpose beyond the scope of the Commission. If the authorized partner uses your information for the following purposes entrusted by us, your consent will be obtained separately.
Fourth. Joint address: For the scenario of common address of personal information, we will sign relevant agreements with our partners to abide by the law and agree on their respective rights and obligations to ensure that the relevant provisions of the law are complied with and to protect data security information in the process of using relevant personal information .
Fifth. Public disclosure: We will only publicly disclose your personal information under the following circumstances: 1. We may publicly disclose your personal information based on your active choice and other separate consent; 2. If we determine that you have violated the law We may disclose your personal information, including related violations and measures taken by BKB platform against you, in case of serious violation of relevant agreements and rules of BKB platform, or in order to protect the personal and property safety of users of BKB platform or the public.
Sixth. Exemption from obtaining the user's authorization and consent According to the law, please understand that in the following cases, partners who comply with laws, regulations and national standards can use it without your authorization and consent, otherwise we will transfer or disclose your personal information: According to your request Requirements necessary to conclude or perform a contract:
1.When you purchase products or services through the BKB platform, we will share relevant necessary information with suppliers related to your order information transaction, products or services on BKB or operators of related service markets According to your choice of platform, so as to complete your transaction and after-sales service needs.
2. Necessary for the performance of statutory duties or obligations: We may share your personal information in accordance with the provisions of laws and regulations necessary for litigation and dispute resolution, or as required by administrative or judicial authorities, or as necessary for the performance of other statutory obligations.
3. The life, health and property safety of natural persons in emergencies due to public health emergencies or protection needs. Carry out news reports and public opinion supervision of public interest, and process personal information within a reasonable range. Processing of personal information disclosed by you or other individuals that has been legally disclosed (such as information legally disclosed through legal news reports, government information disclosure and other channels) within a reasonable scope. Other circumstances stipulated by laws and regulations. Your rights You can access and manage your information in the following ways, and we will follow the requirements of laws and regulations:
(1) Check, correct and supplement You have the right to review, correct and supplement your information in the following methods: 1.log in to the BKB website or APP, enter "my" to view account information and account security";2. Log in to the BKB website and choose to contact customer service, or log in to the BKB platform client and choose to contact us for customer service.
(2) Copy You can copy your information in the following ways: You may submit a request to us to copy personal information by contacting customer service, except as otherwise provided by law.
(3) Deletion You can delete all your information through "(1) Access, Correct and Supplement Your Information" or apply to cancel your account. In the following cases, you can ask us to delete your personal information and contact customer service: if our processing of personal information violates laws and regulations; if we collect and use your personal information without your explicit consent; if we The processing of personal information is in serious breach of the agreement with you; if the purpose of our processing has been achieved, cannot be achieved or is no longer necessary to achieve the purpose of processing; if we stop providing products or services, or the period has expired. If we decide to respond to your deletion request, we will also notify the subjects who obtained your personal information from us to ask them to delete your personal information in a timely manner as much as possible (unless laws and regulations provide otherwise, or these subjects have obtained your personal information independently authorized). When you or we assist you to delete the relevant information, we may not be able to delete the relevant information immediately due to the limitations of applicable laws and security technology backup systems. We will store your personal information securely and restrict any further processing until it can be erased for backup or anonymized.
(4) Cancellation of account. You can apply for cancellation of your account in the following ways: Contact customer service to submit a cancellation application in the "Account Management" of the BKB website or the BKB platform client; after you voluntarily cancel your account, we will stop providing you with products or services and erase or anonymize your personal information as required by applicable law. If it is technically difficult to delete personal information, we will anonymize it, or stop processing it instead of storing it and take necessary security measures to protect it, except as otherwise provided by law.
(5) Automated decision-making system that constrains information In some business functions, we may only rely on non-human automatic decision-making mechanisms, including algorithms. If these decisions affect your legitimate rights and interests, you can contact us through customer service.
(1) Storage period We will only retain your personal information as necessary to achieve the purposes stated in this policy, unless required by law to complete transactions related to you and maintain corresponding transaction and business records to respond to your possible inquiries or complaints; ensuring the safety and quality of the services we provide to you; whether you agree to a longer retention period; ensuring that we provide evidence to the court in possible litigation case; Whether there are other special agreements or legal regulations and retention periods. After the retention period is exceeded, we will delete or anonymize your personal information as required by applicable law.
(2) Storage security
Protection of minors
If you are a minor, we ask you to ask your parents or other guardians to read this policy carefully and use our services or provide information to us with the consent of your parents or other guardians. If you are a child under the age of 14, before you use our services, you should ensure that you have obtained the consent of your guardian before using our services and can use our services under the guidance of your guardians, so as to ensure that you are using our services and conducting safe transactions. If you are a parent or other guardian of your child, please pay attention to whether your child authorizes and agrees to use our services after obtaining your services. If you have any questions about children’s personal information, please contact our Personal Information Protection Department.
You can contact us in the following ways, and we will reply to your request within 15 days: main methods; online customer service and Email, mainstream methods; Telegram and Whatsapp If you have any questions, comments or suggestions about this policy. You can use the BKB platform customer service to contact management personnel and BKB social groups to give feedback. 2. We have also set up a personal department for information protection, which can be contacted and managed through the BKB platform. Note that we may not respond to questions unrelated to this policy or your rights to personal information.